In line with their synonymous taste for easy and efficient banking, Guaranty Trust Bank PLC upgraded their Internet Banking service to enable their users initiate outward FX transfers from their domiciliary account to any Bank in the world from the comfort of their homes and office.
To access this service, please activate it using the Self Service feature on the Internet Banking platform. You will need your token device to both activate the service and initiate your FX requests.
Please find below, the steps to making your Outward FX transfer:
FX Transfer through the GTBank Internet Banking Portal (for GTBank account holders only)
- Log on to http://www.gtbank.com
- Click on the Internet Banking login and input your USER ID and PIN
- Go to the Self Service menu and add the FX Transfer service functions using your token hardware device to activate the services
- To make a transfer, Select FX Transfer service from the menu
- Complete the form on the payment page
- Reconfirm transfer details and make appropriate adjustments before authorizing payment.
- Authorize the transaction using a code generated from your token hardware device and click the ‘submit’ icon to make payment
A receipt will be automatically generated upon successful payment. Print the receipt.
NB: Please note that this procedure above, applies to already registered GTB Internet banking Users.