Apple will begin selling a new eight inch version of its iPad on Friday, to compete with tablets made by rivals like Amazon of the United States, and competitors in Asia, like Sony or Samsung.
A few new and exciting features of the new iPad Mini includes;
- A beautiful 7.9 inch display
- Powerful A5 chip
- FaceTime HD camera
- iSight camera with 1080p HD video recording
- Ultrafast wireless
- Thin and light design (23% thinner than the iPad)
- 10 hour battery life
- Air Play (Play it on your iPad, watch it on your HDTV)
- Lightning COnnector
- Over 275,000 apps ready to download from the App Store.
The new mini iPad is aimed at attracting consumers in Asia who have been buying smaller and cheaper products.
Click The New iPad Mini for the video preview of the new iPad Mini